Friday, July 23, 2010

Woolly update

So how is my Harry Potter blanket coming along?6!!!! squares are done. I am quite happy with how they are coming along... still contemplating how to border these... In black for sure, but not quite sure on the logistics :D

and I am about 40% into suare number 7
Hoping to get to 60% soon!

and I am having a go with some crochet...

I actually have 6 squares done now. It looks good IMO. Will give better photos soon. I think I have enough yarn (Cleckheaton, Vintage Hues) to do 12 squares, but hope to track down more to make it a little bigger then that. I might have to scour Rav for someone selling some, I don't think it is in production any more...


in other news, I am hoping to have a new obsession soon.... pictures to come

2 comments:

Sally said...

Awesome. Wonderfully and certainly magically awesome.

choperena said...

I love how your blanket is coming along! I really hope to get time to make one some day. Or at least a couple of drool pillows ^_^