Thursday, October 23, 2008

I am not the Devil.... lol

this is for all those who thought me the Devil Woman for forbidding DH to buy another Thomas item for Bryn for his birthday.. THIS is why.... believe me now??

Top row...
suddery swing bridge, water tower, mountain overpass, 2 arch bridges, spook hill (back), and rock tunnel

Middle row...
signs, buildings, trees and people. then all the rest is assorted thomas engines (now remember theres are $10-20 each... THATs why i a have put a stop to it...

bottom row...
oil depot, assorted generic engines, tenders for larger engines above, rest is assorted carrages, etcc...

on the table...
special engine shed, Maron tunnel, crossing station, stop and go station, carg odrop station, double engine shed

underneith...
all the track plus 2 turn tables, and the take-a-long case.

ohh and the table lol...







1 comment:

Missy said...

My boys would love your house! Jaidan has a under the bed train set box thing coming for christmas. Tonka I think?
Lovely set up hun... I see why you have stopped it ;)