Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Socks...

Well I have been sock knitting again..



I am allowing myself 2 pair at a time so that I can take breaks between each. Hoping this will help protect my fickle knitting mojo...



So,,, I thought I would try a sock pattern out of my one of my old vintage knitting books.... well this is what I knitted...



Is this not the ugliest sock EVER!?



suprisingly though.. it looks fine on! and fits great!! go figure.. should have taken a photo of it on as proof, as it really does look like the proverbial sitting there like that lol.





This is the other sock I am working on... I think I am only a repeat or 2 off starting the heel...



its a FLS(ock)



I attempted a February lady sweater but tbh.... my heart just wasnt in it. I did, however fall in love with the lace pattern, so i have started socks from it.

If anyone is interested I am happy to write out the pattern for what i have done...

... provided it turns out half decent

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Loving the FLSock. And LOL @ the ungliest sock in the world. Love to see pics on hun.

Lucky-1 said...

Yep that is one ugly shaped sock.... makes mine I just finished today look anorexic. But then if it's comfy on and fits well..... that's all that matters in the end.